Contact Us

Appealing an Order

Appealing an Order


An owner or a tenant who wants to appeal a Rent Administrator's order may file a Petition for Administrative Review (PAR) with HCR's Office of Rent Administration (ORA).

Filing Requirements

Must be filed in person or by mail at Gertz Plaza, 92-31 Union Hall Street, Jamaica, New York 11433.

  • See Fact Sheet #18 for additional filing requirements for owners and tenants.”

Related Resources