New conference rooms
Team moving in
Starting October 15, 2019 several HCR agencies – including the Office of Legal Affairs – will be co-locating to our new midtown workspace.
HCR recently completed a major renovation and expansion of our workspace at 641 Lexington Avenue. We were also able achieve our vision of co-locating much of our 25 Beaver Street resources at the redefined 641 Lexington space, furthering the Agency’s goal of integration and increasing efficiency.
The following departments will now be located at 641 Lexington:
- Office of Legal Affairs
- Office of Housing Preservation (including Mitchell-Lama)
- Multifamily Finance
- Office of Faith-Based and Community Development Services
- Tenant Protection Unit
- Fair and Equitable Housing Office
The following departments will remain at 25 Beaver Street:
- Lower Manhattan Borough Rent Office
- Section 8 and Section 8 Hearing Room
- Governor’s Office of Storm Recovery
What You Need to Know
- Service of Article 78 Proceedings or other court papers should be made to 641 Lexington Avenue, NY, NY 10022 starting October 15, 2019.
- Service of subpoenas for personal testimony should be made to 641 Lexington Avenue, NY, NY 10022 starting October 15, 2019.
- No service of legal papers should be made to 25 Beaver Street, NY, NY starting October 15, 2019.
- No service of subpoenas for personal testimony should be made to 25 Beaver Street, NY, NY starting October 15, 2019.
- Visitors to 641 Lexington Avenue will be welcomed at the main reception area on the 5th floor. A second reception area for our new conference center is on the 2nd floor.
- Beaver Street employees will have new phone numbers. Calls will be forwarded for six months, but you should update these numbers in your contacts going forward.
- Packages for Beaver Street employees should be sent to 641 Lexington Avenue, NY, NY 10022 starting October 15, 2019. Mail will be forwarded temporarily but please update your contacts going forward.
- Employees located at Gertz Plaza and our Rent Borough offices have not moved.