The New York State funded Mobile and Manufactured Home Replacement (MMHR) program was developed to assist low- and moderate-income homeowners to replace dilapidated mobile or manufactured homes that are sited on land owned by the homeowner with a new manufactured, modular or site-built home.
Eligible applicants are defined to include units of local government or not-for profit corporations with substantial experience in affordable housing throughout New York State.
Eligible participants must meet the criteria below:
- The property is the primary residence of the homeowner, and the existing unit is sited on land owned by the homeowner;
- The homeowner has a household income that does not exceed eighty percent (80%) of the area median income.
Costs related to the replacement of dilapidated mobile or manufactured homes will be eligible for grant reimbursement. These costs include, but are not limited to:
- Demolition, removal, disposal of the dilapidated units;
- Purchase and site prep for new unit;
- Temporary relocation assistance
- Permitting, environmental review and testing.
Forms & Documents
|General Grant Administration|
|MMHR Administration Plan|
|Grant Agreement Checklist|
|Note and Mortgage Template|
|HTFC HCR Returned Funds Coversheet|
|Environmental Compliance Handbook|
|Environmental Review Program Description Form|
|Environmental Compliance Checklist|