The New York State funded Mobile and Manufactured Home Replacement (MMHR) program was developed to assist low- and moderate-income homeowners to replace dilapidated mobile or manufactured homes that are sited on land owned by the homeowner with a new manufactured, modular or site-built home.
Eligible applicants are defined to include units of local government or not-for profit corporations with substantial experience in affordable housing throughout New York State.
Eligible participants must meet the criteria below:
- The property is the primary residence of the homeowner, and the existing unit is sited on land owned by the homeowner;
- The homeowner has a household income that does not exceed eighty percent (80%) of the area median income.
Costs related to the replacement of dilapidated mobile or manufactured homes will be eligible for grant reimbursement. These costs include, but are not limited to:
- Demolition, removal, disposal of the dilapidated units;
- Purchase and site prep for new unit;
- Temporary relocation assistance
- Permitting, environmental review and testing.
Forms & Documents
|General Grant Administration|
|Template Administrative Plan|
|Grant Agreement Checklist|
|Note and Mortgage Template|
|Environmental Compliance Handbook|
|Environmental Review Program Description Form|
|Environmental Compliance Checklist|
Funding Round Materials
State Housing Resources Funding Opportunities
The Housing Trust Fund Corporation (HTFC), through its Office of Community Renewal (OCR), will accept applications for 2018 New York State funding for the housing programs identified below. Applications must be submitted through the Community Development Online (CDOL) system no later than 4:00 PM, EST, Monday, April 1, 2019.
Funding Round Materials:
Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)
Request for Applications (RFA)
Community Development Online(CDOL) Application system
CDOL Application Instructions
Register for February 28, 2019 Application Training Webinar here