The New York State funded Mobile and Manufactured Home Replacement (MMHR) Program was developed to assist low- and moderate-income homeowners to replace dilapidated mobile or manufactured homes that are sited on land owned by the homeowner with a new manufactured, modular or site-built home.
Eligible applicants for the MMHR Program are qualified units of local government and not-for-profit corporations with substantial experience in affordable housing.
An eligible participant must meet the following criteria:
- Property is the primary residence of the homeowner, and the existing unit is sited on land owned by the homeowner.
- Household income not to exceed eighty percent (80%) of the area median income.
Costs related to the replacement of dilapidated mobile or manufactured homes will be eligible for grant reimbursement. These costs include, but are not limited to:
- Demolition, removal, disposal of the dilapidated units;
- Purchase and site prep for new unit;
- Temporary relocation assistance
- Permitting, environmental review and testing.
Forms & Documents
|General Grant Administration|
|MMHR Administration Plan|
|Grant Agreement Checklist|
|Note and Mortgage Template|
|HTFC HCR Returned Funds Coversheet|
|Environmental Compliance Handbook|
|Environmental Review Program Description Form|
|Environmental Compliance Checklist|