Find Out the Status of Your Case
Use the link below to use your docket number to find out the status of your previously submitted case.
Rent Regulated Building Search
Use the link below to find out if a building is rent regulated.
File an Application Online
Use Rent Connect to submit an overcharge, lease, or decrease in services application online, or to respond to an MCI case.
All Forms and Applications
For all tenant forms and applications, visit our Tenant/Owner Forms page.